Terms of Service¶
By using the https://proj.goldencode.com web site ("Service"), or any services of Golden Code Development Corporation ("Golden Code"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
You will be notified by email or by a notice posted on our website if and when we make material changes to these Terms of Service, and this notice will be provided prior to those changes becoming effective.
New features or services that augment or enhance current Service provided shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
Continued use of the Service after any changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
You understand that Golden Code may prohibit certain conduct or content on the Service, but that Golden Code cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service by other users and that you may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
00. Account Terms¶
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You may not register an Account under a pseudonym.
- Your login may only be used by one person. In other words, a single login may not be shared by multiple people.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and password. Golden Code cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your Account.
- One person may not maintain more than one Account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, copyright, patent, or trademark laws).
01. API Terms¶
You may have access to this Service through an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses the Service, is bound by these Terms of Service plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand, and you expressly agree, that Golden Code shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if Golden Code has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessive requests to the Service or Golden Code via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of Your Account's access to the API. Golden Code, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API.
- Golden Code reserves the right to modify or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) at any time, with or without notice.
02. Cancellation and Termination¶
- Golden Code, in its sole discretion, as the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any Golden Code service, for any reason at any time.
- Golden Code reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
03. Modifications to the Service¶
- Golden Code reserves the right to make changes to the Service at any time, and from time to time, as well as the right to modify or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Golden Code shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Service.
04. Copyright and Content Ownership¶
- You recognize and acknowledge that this open source project is governed by a copyright license, and you agree that any contributions you make to this open source project through the Service shall be bound by the copyright license chosen by the open source project.
- You represent that you have the full legal right under any and all applicable intellectual property laws to provide the material you submit to this open source project, and that this right includes the right to bind these materials to the copyright license implemented by the open source project.
- You understand that prior to submitting contributions to this website that you will be required to execute a Contributor Agreement.
- For all other Content you submit to the Service, you grant Golden Code a worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, sublicense, create derivative works, display publicly, or perform any and all copyrightable work in said Content you submit, and that you possess the rights to said Content.
- The Service and Golden Code does not pre-screen Content, but Golden Code and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- You shall defend Golden Code against any claim, demand, suit, or proceeding made or brought against Golden Code by a third-party alleging that Your Content, or Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property right of a third party or violates applicable law, and shall indemnify Golden Code for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorneys' fees incurred by, Golden Code in connection with any such claim, demand, suit, or proceeding.
05. General Conditions¶
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- We may remove Content, or Accounts containing Content, that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any other party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any other user of this Service, or any Golden Code employee, agent, or officer, will result in immediate Account termination.
- You must not transmit, through the Service, any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, malware, or any other code of a destructive nature.
- You must not post Content on this Service which contains contains ads, ad systems, web bugs or other online tracking tools or systems, or any other technology used for tracking users of this Service or the website.
- You should not post Content on this Service which contains confidential or otherwise sensitive information, to any public portions of this Service, as the majority of this Service is public and visible to the world.
- You shall not make a copy of the Service or its Content for reproduction in any system, database, app, application, website, or service. Any attempts to make such a copy will result in the termination of your Account.
- You expressly understand, and you agree, that Golden Code shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if Golden Code has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the following: (i) the use or inability to use the Service, (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, (iii) statements or conduct of any third-party on the Service, (iv) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of Golden Code to exercise or enforce any right, obligation, provision or term of this Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right, obligation, provision, or term. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Golden Code relating to your use of the Service, and these Terms of Service govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Golden Code (including, but not limited to, any prior version of the Terms of Service).
- You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under the laws of the state of Georgia, United States of America.
© 2016-2017 Golden Code Development Corporation. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.